Get Ready to Explore the Trails of Peterborough City and County
Many organizations in the Peterborough area are coming together to put on nearly a dozen trail and cycling related events for Third International Trails Festival from Sunday June 1 to Saturday June 7th. Events lead up to International Trails Day and the official opening of the Harold Town Conservation Area, on Saturday, June 7th.
Host organizations for the festival include
- Five Counties Children’s Centre
- Township of Asphodel-Norwood and Local Businesses
- Royal Gardens
- Kawartha Hiking Club
- Cycling Dudes, Biker Babes and Cycling Chicks
- Rotary Club of Peterborough
- City of Peterborough
- County of Peterborough
- Peterborough Cycling Club
- The Township of Selwyn
- BEL Rotary
- Millbrook Valley Trails Committee
- Peterborough-Hastings Trans Canada Trail Association
- Otonabee Conservation
From trail cycling to short city hikes to mountain biking to country hikes, there is something for everyonefamilies and friends. What better way to get connected to our City and County than a hike or cycle tour of our amazing trail systems?
For more information see the Third International Trails Festival at Otonabee Conservation.